Rating: 5 Stars!
“...Anne Whitfield has written a heart-touching story about a family who is doing their best to survive in times that life is so difficult that you can hardly call it a life. I especially liked the main character Kitty McKenzie a lot, when I was reading this story, I found myself really wishing for her to find a way out of trouble. I started reading this book and after what I thought was a short time, I saw that I’ve been reading for 2 hours. That’s what this story does to you, you forget time and everything around you, and you just walk along with Kitty, looking for a place to stay and for food. This is a story that I really loved. There’s a mixture of sadness, love and hope in it.”
Reviewed by Annick for Euro Reviews
Thank you Annick!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List