Tuesday, March 07, 2006

T'is Done!

Well my first chat is done.

I can't believe how quickly the time went. Three hours went by in a blink of an eye!

I want to thank the wonderful ladies at my critique group, Carol, Christine and Kat for coming along and supporting me, and asking great questions. Carol won a pdf copy of Long Distance Love and another lady won a copy of A Love Past.

It was an interesting experience, I'd do it again but I think I'd pick another time slot as I think most Americans were having their evening meal, family time, etc and the Europeans were asleep. So when it's all your turn to do it, learn from this. :o)

Still, it was a good experience and I'm glad I did it.

Promotion wise, I'm not sure how well it did in regards for sales, but I guess it can't hurt to have nearly five hundred members reading about me or just seeing my name in their digests, etc. I'm not sure how many readers were in the group, but I guess authors are also readers too. (grin)

I did receive some lovely emails the next day from people who couldn't make it to my chat, and that was lovely.

Anyway, that's another piece of the promotional puzzle put into place. On to the next thing....

No comments:

Coming Soon!

  Whispers of Spring released August 22 nd 2024! https://mybook.to/WhispersofSpring   sequel to The Winter Widow When all is lost, th...