I sent out my first newsletter yesterday.
I was so stressed about it, wondering if it looked professional or was too personal, or not entertaining enough. I never thought it would be so hard! :o)
Anyway, I had two lovely emails saying they enjoyed it very much. What a relief.
If you want to recieve my bi-monthly newsletter click on the link. The next one will be sent out in April.
There's no chat at the group. It's simply one newsletter sent every two months. It's about my writing, with a contest, interesting links, etc.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List