As you know one of my short stories, Shedding Skin is available for free at RomanceEverAfter.com, well now it will be also printed in Bangalore, India! LOL
I received an email from the owner/publisher of an international short story journal called, Katha Kshetre, which is printed in both English and Indian. The edition in which Shedding Skin will be featured is Vol 7, No 1 - Jan, Feb, March 2006.
There's no payment, but the exposure should be okay - approx 1000 subscribers and then the whoever else gets a copy. :o) It's circulation includes India, Japan, Europe, UK and the US.
It cracks me up just thinking about it!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List