Yesterday and today I managed to read/edit and print out the first three chapters of my contemporary romance, Dinner For Two. I'm sending it to Mills & Boon - London office.
Modern romance stories are a departure from my historical novels and I'm enjoying the diversity of the two genres, but it's not easy writing in two different styles.
Dinner For Two needed to be written - to free up some space in my brain!
I do have many doubts that I can't write for Harlequin. I adore writing my short stories, which are all modern, but whether I can pull off a Harlequin story is another thing. No doubt we shall soon see if I receive a rejection letter.
Wish me luck.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List