On switching on my computer this morning, after the kids had gone to school, I had grand hopes of writing, oh at least 3 000 words before they came home again.
Instead, I managed 1 569 then allowed myself to be distracted by email, publisher hunting and tidying up my favourites into folders!
Sometimes I want to slap myself stupid. :o)
I'm so close to the end of writing this first draft and yet I end up letting my day slip away. Oh where is that cabin in the woods.....
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List