Yesterday, I sent off a short story submission to London Circle Publishing.
They have a new imprint starting for short stories, so I thought, why not? :o) I like to spread myself about! LOL However, I think my story isn't long enough for their word count. We shall see if I'm able to bend the rules a bit....
I did a little research on the company and couldn't find any thing bad written about them. I believe they have changed a lot since they first started, back then it was a vanity publisher I think. Now they are just an ebook publisher with no charges. http://www.londoncircle.com/
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List