Monday, March 28, 2016

5 reasons to buy...

my book Kitty McKenzie.

1  Kitty McKenzie is a novel written by me. It is a book I wrote back when I wasn't published. This book was a long lengthy tome when I finally finished writing it - a story I poured a lot of myself in to. It was written in the saga theme, a rag to riches type story in honour of the great writers of that genre, like Catherine Cookson, Audrey Howard and Barbara Taylor Bradford.

2  If you enjoy Kitty's story, there is a sequel, Kitty McKenzie's Land. Now, if you are anything like me, once you've become involved in a character, you don't want their story to end. So thankfully, due to Kitty being a long novel when I finished writing it, I split it into two books.

3  Kitty is available on Kindle very cheaply, too cheaply in my opinion. It took two years to write, and yet it is less than a few dollars/pounds. Slave labour really.(haha)  Kitty is also available in paperback from Amazon.

4  After reading Kitty, and the sequel, and hopefully enjoying them, I've other stories readily available on Amazon for you to try, and yes, at low prices!

5  An author's gratitude. And believer me, I am very grateful to each and every person who purchases my books, Buying my book for the price of less than a take away coffee, doesn't make me a millionaire, I can assure you of that, but I don't write for money. I write because I have stories in my head, which I hope others receive pleasure from. Don't misunderstand me, if I was offered enough money to give up my job and simply write for a career, I would in a heartbeat, but until that ever happens, I will simply write my stories and hope readers enjoy them.



Buy from





No comments:

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!