Well, it's 2016. What will this year bring? Can it match last year? Can it outdo 2015? It would be a hard task as 2015 was such a special year for me as I married such a wonderful man and we had a great year. I also visited three new countries - Mexico, Spain and America. I had a fascinating time at each place.
2015 also saw me resurrect my interest in writing novels and delving back into the writing industry. I decided to continue writing a novel I started back in 2011. I also signed a contract with a new publisher to release my novel, The Diary, which will be out this year.
Self publishing my novels on Amazon in paperback as well as ebook was an achievement I enjoyed creating.
So, in 2016, I am looking forward to publishing more stories, visiting new places and making new friends.
I wish everyone a safe and healthy 2016!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- About Me
- My Bucket List
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga