I have a busy Christmas coming up this year, first one in a long time that I'm looking forward to because my niece and her three boys from Australia will be at our house for Christmas and it'll be so good to have family with us this year.
So, I'll probably not get the chance to post again before Christmas. Therefore, I want to wish all my lovely readers, and any stray people who happen to click onto my blog for a moment, the very best of holiday cheer. Make sure you drink and eat plenty and read some good books and hug your family!
Merry Christmas and a safe and happy 2016!!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List