With only 57 days left to go before the big day, lots have been happening.
I've had my wedding hair trial with the lovely Charlotte, and the result was really good. Charlotte gave me a curly half up, half down style that will suit my dress.
My fiance has had his stag do in Benidorm, and apart from being pushed in the pool with his phone in his pocket, he enjoyed himself.
I've created the table seating plan and nearly all of the menus have been returned by guests.
And only this week, we had an engagement photo shoot with, Graham, our wedding photographer at our venue. We had a great hour having our photos taken at the golf course. Despite the stormy weather, we managed to get some shots in outbreaks of sunshine. I'm looking forward to seeing the results.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List