Sunday, April 19, 2015

Wedding Diary: Part Eleven

Time is flying by and the date is drawing ever nearer. That said, just about everything is sorted for the wedding. There are only a few things left to do, mainly the buying of our rings. We've not got around to sorting that out yet.

My dress hasn't arrived either, nor the bridesmaid dresses. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks they'll be delivered to the bridal dress shop and we can go and have our first fitting. I'm very much looking forward to that. I'm eager to see my dress again.

I had an appointment with the florist two weeks ago and ordered the flowers. With our theme being blue and white, I've gone for soft blue hydrangeas and white roses with white gypsophila. he bridesmaids bouquets will be white roses and gypsophila, while the mens' button holes will be a single white rose and gypsophila. Something like the images below.


Similar to my bouquet 


Bridesmaid's bouquet

The aisle runner I ordered arrived but I'm not entirely happy with it. I requested the writing to be blue and it's come in a soft green. The provider isn't answering my messages, so it looks like I'm stuck with it. Whether I use it or not I'll decide later.

May is shaping up to be a very busy month with the stag and hen dos abroad, the engagement shoot, and hair and make up trails and fittings. Sadly, my fiance's nan died and we'll be starting the month with a funeral, but I know she'll be with us in spirit on the big day, like others we've both lost.


No comments:

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!