Our first wedding blip.
After being told yesterday that we could only get married at 4:30 on our chosen date of August 1st 2015, my fiance and I decided to move our wedding date to see if we can get a better time. We thought that 4:30 was just a little too late in the day, and things would be rushed, like photos and the meal, before the evening reception started.
I spoke to my wedding co-ordinator and she suggested some other dates, and this morning I duly rang the local registrar authority to see what times we could select. Thankfully, there were better times on other days.
So now we are getting married at the same venue on July 18th, at 2:45pm.
This means we have more time to have photos taken, to eat and have speeches with out any rushing before the party starts! :)
Now, I just have to tell everyone the new date and the suppliers we have already booked. Where are my lists....?
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List