Danny Boy by Anne Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I enjoyed this book, the first I've read from Anne Bennett. I don't read many sagas these days, but it was nice to pick one up and find it a good read.
Set in Ireland and England during the Dublin riots in 1916 and then WWI in England the story is about Rosie and Danny and their fight to keep together when circumstances change their lives from rural Ireland to the teeming tenements of Birmingham, England.
A real and gritty love story, just the kind I like.
View all my reviews >>
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List