A Summer Fling by Milly Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I thoroughly enjoyed reading A Summer Fling by Milly Johnson. The characters felt like friends by the end of the book as they were very much true to life and engaging. Milly Johnson brings out the best of Yorkshire humour and her characters' traits, especially the five women featured in this book.
This books is one to curl up with!
View all my reviews >>
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List