This week I have been writing my current historical novel and the plot has gone in such a way I had to do some extra research for it.
One of the things I needed to find out was the cable/wire system between England and Australia in the late 19th century. My reference books didn't help this time so I googled it and spent hours trying to find the answers I needed, and also my friend, Kat, helped as she always does when I IM her in frustration!
So if you're interested in the history of technology and communication, etc, visit Bill's website. It's very interesting.
Thank you, Bill and Bill!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- About Me
- My Bucket List
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga