Okay, my dear friend Anita Davison has tagged me to do the seven deadly sins thing - you're supposed to lie in one of them? I'm not sure how it works but I'll give it a go.
Well, I suppose like all mothers I'm proud of my children. Is that boring? Probably. But that's the truth. Jack, Josh and Eleanor are three beautiful, generous, trustworthy and smart kids. I'm very proud to be their Mum and I think my hubby and I have done a good job with them so far. I'm trying to turn my young men out to be some woman's hero, and I aim that Ellie has the strength of personality to pick her own hero that never lets her down, or he'll have me to answer to!
I'm also have pride in my work, my writing is an extension of who I am and if other people enjoy my books then that fills me with pride.
Envy: I don't envy anyone, expect those who can eat anything they want and don't put on an ounce of weight, or those who never have bad hair days, or those who can resist chocolate. I'll stop now.
Gluttony: Chocolate. Enough said.
Lust: Richard Armitage, Gerald Butler, Russell Crowe. Say, being stranded on a desert island with them - one at a time, of course, as I must give each of them the individual attention they deserve.
Anger: I get ticked off at inconsiderate people. And those who think it's okay to be selfish.
Greed: Chocolate. Enough already!
Sloth: I hate, HATE cleaning shower cubicles. I'd rather clean a dozen toilets than one shower. Ironing - to survive it I must have a good movie on the dvd player. Dusting is a tedious chore that I try to ignore until one of the kids writes their name in it. Really, as teenagers you'd think they'd be over that stunt.
Okay I'm done. rather pathetic isn't it? LOL
Anita will be ashamed.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- About Me
- My Bucket List
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga