So, by all reports, we've got new arrivals to the district - none other than Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban.
Apparently, they have bought a historical estate in Sutton Forest, a tiny village in this district. I've been past the house before and it's lovely. Also we're used to having the odd celebrity living in this area and we treat them well. I'm all for new people arriving, but not so keen on the paparazzi that follows. Fingers crossed the long lens lovers will stay away.
This area is beautiful, quiet and with a lot of community spirit so I hope the Kidman-Urban family will be happy here and I hope they are left alone.
Of course if they want to come over for a cuppa and perhaps pick up one of my books, they are very welcome!
More info about our celebrity neighbours here.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List