On Saturday afternoon I spent a few hours with the members of the Federation Of Writers - The Southern Highlands branch. They were kind enough to invite me to speak about my road to becoming published.
I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The members read out recent works of theirs they had written, some of which were very good indeed.
After we took a break for afternoon tea, I then talked about my writing journey so far. I met some lovely people, who were interested in my experiences in the publishing industry. I also made some books sales, which is always nice!
So thank you to Ken Challenor and the team at FAW/SH for having me!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List