Spring is in the air. Let’s kick up our heels and celebrate life. We've rounded-up thirteen exciting authors with horses in their books. Come and celebrate spring with us. Win free books in our Wishing for Spring Round Up!
To Enter –Visit each participating author’s website to find an answer to a question.
Compile your list of answers in an email and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contest opens on March 1 and closes on March 16.
Winners will be notified via email by March 20.
One entry per contestant.
The Prizes –Each author will donate either a download or a print copy of her book. For print books, a snail mail address will be required. Winners will be randomly chosen from entries with the correct answers. Thirteen lucky winners!
The Questions –1. What horse rescue charity benefits from sales of Maggie Toussaint’s NO SECOND CHANCE?
Answer at http://www.maggietoussaint.com/
2. What is the name of the horse in Elyssa Lynne's SERVANT OF MAGIC?
Answer at elyssalynne.com
3. What's the name of the ranch where wild mustangs transition in TEN THINGS I'D DO FOR A COWBOY?
Answer at http://www.donnamichaelsauthor.com/
4. What charity benefits from sales of Diana Cosby's HIS CAPTIVE?
Answer at http://www.dianacosby.com/
5. What piece of tack was misspelled in Julianna Stephen's manuscript and was caught by a reviewer at The Long and Short of it?
Answer at http://www.juliannastephens.com/
6. Sir Robert, the hero in DARK RIDER, fears his horse has contracted a fatal disease--then Sir Robert ends up getting sick from the same contagion. What was the disease?
Answer at www.equestrianne.com/kdennis/
7. What is the name of the fictitious town where the Crazy H ranch is located?
Answer at http://www.cindyspencerpape.com/
8. What is the fragrance of the flying horses (volarans) of Lladrana?
Answer at http://robindowens.com/
9. FOOL'S GOLD takes place in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona. What famous "lost" mine is featured in the story?
Answer at http://www.erickascott.com/
10. Who is the cowboy that has his arm draped around the neck of his horse on the cover of SACRED GROUND?
Answer at: http://www.ritaritr.com/
11. Which one of Paty Jager’s book excerpts has horses mentioned in it?
Answer at http://www.patyjager.com/
12. What flavor is Madison's lip balm?
Answer at: http://www.jtschultz.com/
13. What is the colour of the horse on Anne Whitfield’s book cover, A NOBLE PLACE.
Answer found at http://www.annewhitfield.com/
Enter today and win!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List