Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2008.
I took some time off over the Christmas break. Just before Christmas I became very tired, which is unlike me. 2007 was a busy year for us and I think it all caught up with me a few weeks ago. I found that, despite characters being in my head, I had no energy to sit at the computer and work, just looking at the computer made me feel rather ill.
I'm still not 100% better, and this morning is the first morning I've actually felt the need to start the computer and pay attention to the emails waiting to be read. Hopefully tomorrow I can get back into my writing without the urge to go to bed and sleep.
Hugs to all.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List