Saturday, December 15, 2007

Her Shadowed Heart


I just wanted to share with you my new cover for my Victorian historical book, Her Shadowed Heart. I adore it.

Blurb
Anna Thornton leads a privileged life, but she’s not content. When the dashing Matt Cowan sweeps her off her feet, she thinks her boring existence has changed for the better, only all is not as it seems. Betrayed and faced with family secrets, Anna flees her home. Taking her trusted maid with her, she begins a new life, which is filled with events that will test her strength and self belief.
However, fate sends a man to heal her heart, but will she trust herself to another again? Will the past recede enough for her to see a brighter future?

Her Shadowed Heart will be released by Enspiren Press in 2008 as an ebook and in trade paperback.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TAG your it! I wanted to draw people here to show them your beautiful new cover. This is quick and easy. Just visit my website for instructions and tag four more people.

Have a wonderful holiday, my friend.

Ginger
http://www.mizging.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Anne--fabulous cover!

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!