All my Christmas presents have been bought, and wrapped by my daughter and placed under the tree, which makes me happy. :o) I have it all done early this year - a change for me. Now I don't have to battle the crowds anymore, except for the food shopping that I'll do next week.
I bought a lot of books as gifts again this year, as I do most years. Somehow, I always end up slipping a book for me into the pile, too. Not sure how that happens! :o)
I recently bought-
Eliza's Hope by Vicki Gaia
Duking Days by Anita Davison
Audrey Howard's latest book, A Time Like No Other.
Danielle Steel - Sisters
Maeve Binchy - Whitethorn Woods
Peter Fitzsimons - Biography of Nancy Wake (non fiction)
Dr Catherine Hamlin - The Hospital By The River (non fiction)
Isolde Martyn - Fleur-De-Lis
Bill Clinton - My life (non fiction)
Austin Woolrych - Battles of the English Civil War (non fiction)
Yes, so I'm a book addict. What can I say?
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List