Of course I'm proud of my children, even though at times they drive me up the wall like all children do to their parents. However, recently my family received some great news concerning our eldest son, Jack. He was voted in as Senior Boy School Captain for 2008!
Until a few months ago, this acheievement was something I didn't expect one of my children to do, but I have to say how happy, delighted and very proud we are of him in acheiving this huge accomplishment.
He'll be 17 in 3 months, I don't know where the time goes, but soon he'll be starting his last year of school and then be thrust out into the big bad world to make his own way, only first he'll have a special year as being school captain. This mother is very happy, as it also lets me and my husband know that we haven't done a bad job in raising him so far.
He has plans to finish school and go to England for a summer to play cricket, tour and spend time with my brother's family. I know he'll do it all and do it well. (however, if he doesn't clean up his room, he just may not see the next year out!)
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List