In honor of Domestic Violence Awareness Month, Vintage Romance Publishing and its authors offer for purchase domestic violence wristbands in various colors. These wristbands are imprinted with the words “faith, hope, courage & strength”. ALL proceeds from these sales will go to support My Sister’s House, a local shelter for victims of domestic abuse.
Everyone who purchases a wristband will also receive a copy of our “Don’t Live in Fear” card which was created with the help of local poet, Michelle Ruopoli. This card includes the number for the National Domestic Abuse Hotline.
For more information and to purchase your wristband, please visit our website at http://www.vrpublishing.com/.
Vintage Romance Publishing
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List