I have some lovely news.
I was in a writer's chat at The Wild Rose Press and one of the editors said she was looking for romance stories for their Vintage line (1920s- 1970s), I piped up and casually mentioned that I've just started writing a WWII romance story, as an idea came into my head I had to get it down, anyway, she says send me the synopsis and first three chapters.
I did so and Anna loved it and I've received a contract for Broken Hero!
So, what I thought would be a quiet year for me has turned on its head. I've sold two short stories and now a WWII romance.
I am so happy! A big thank you to Anna, my new editor!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List