Saw this review for Kitty listed on Barnes & Noble!
***What I liked most about the story was Kitty’s spirit, how she chose to improve her situation, time and time again, instead of whining and crying against fate. She also reacted realistically to events, family disappointments, love and tragedy. *** Anne Whitfield has written a very good story, one I highly recommend. I look forward to the sequel, Kitty McKenzie’s Land.
To read more of the review go here:-
Thank you so very much Gerri Bowen!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List