I just saw that Kitty McKenzie is nominated for a ecataromance reviewer's award!
I'm excited! Kitty has received such glowing reviews, I'm very proud.
Also I just received the print galleys for Long Distance Love. Yes, it's going into print and I'm beside myself with happiness that my first contemporary novel will be available in paperback May 15th! Woohoo. Now I just wait for the new cover.
I've nearly finished writing chapter 6 of Woodland Daughter. Research has been keeping me busy and away from the manuscript, but hopefully the pace will pick up a bit soon.
My short story To Love Again is being released February 23rd, which is a wonderful. I'll post more about that next week with the details, etc.
Saga author Janet MacLeod Trotter's book, Crimson Dawn has arrived from Amazon.uk, so I've got reading material for this weekend!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List