Well, last Saturday saw me take part in my first book signing along with two other authors, including fellow Samhain Publishing author, Alexis Fleming and Therese Nichols.
It was a hot day and the bookstore wasn't fully air-conditioned so it was rather warm, but apart from a headache, I thought it a good experience.
I was very nervous to begin with (the first book I signed looked like a chicken had scrawled on the page! So sorry to that buyer.) but soon I relaxed, Alexis helped in that department, she was so friendly.
My niece Amy and daughter Eleanor also were a great help too.
Book signings are a very humbling experience really. Sitting behind a table hoping against hope that someone will buy your book is a bit of a torture, but most people are friendly and like to chat. I defiantly learnt some lessons for future book signings.
I'll post some photos soon!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List