Yes, I'm celebrating. It's Sunday night and tomorrow my sweet darlings are back at school! YeeHaaa! (I didn't say that out loud, did I?)
Two weeks of having the kids home saw my writing go to pot.
So, now I have to get back into writing mode. I'm looking forward to it actually.
I have to finish writing the chapter to add to Long Distance Love, so it can go into print! Woohoo!
Also I have to finish editing Her Shadowed Heart, a historical novel and then once those two projects are done, I'm going to start writing my new historical work, which is exciting.
Today I ordered some more promotional postcards for Gossamer Wings, my historical set in Leeds Yorkshire 1870.
I had a disappointing trip to my local shopping mall. Both Borders and one of Australia's nation bookstore chain say that cannot order in copies of Kitty McKenzie. I'm beyond frustrated now and am just angry that I'm losing sales. I don't know when the problem will be fixed.
Hopefully, I'll not have this distribution problem with Gossamer Wings. Wish me luck.
Waiting on news about my latest ms that I sent to my agent. You'll hear me shouting with joy if it gets sold to a publisher!
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List