I received the draft cover of my Robert Hale hardback release, The Gentle Wind's Caress. It is beautiful and so very wonderful I cried happy tears!!!!
I can't wait to show it to everyone!
Other good news is that I might be able to release Long Distance Love in paperback. Stay tuned for more details soon.
The paperback copy of Kitty McKenzie still draws my gaze where it sits on my desk. I can't believe my book is actually here for me to hold and caress. Woohoo!
I've waited nine years to hold one of my stories in book form and now it has happened it takes some getting used to. Happy sigh.....
It's been wonderful showing it off to people. My sister ordered three copies and has been telling everyone that she has a sister who is an author. Isn't that sweet?
I've been terribly busy with my book signing plans. My first book signing is November 25th with another Samhain Publishing Australian author Alexis Fleming, and together we have been making lists of what we need to do and arrange.
I had the covers of Kitty McKenzie and Gossamer Wings made into A3 posters, which I collected today.
Have a lovely weekend everyone.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List