Just wanted to share with you al a new review I've just received for my short story that was released back in February from Blue Leaf Publishing. http://www.blueleafpub.com/store1.com
It's nice to be sent reviews months after the story is released.
This review came at the right time, I've been feeling a bit down lately. I've been missing my Mum a lot recently. The second anniversary of her death in coming up soon - August 23rd. The family isn't the same without her.
Kitty McKenzie comes out in print next month and Mum isn't around to hold it. It isn't right that she's not here to share my joy.
I'll blog again when I'm not feeling so blue...
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List