I just sent a copy of Long Distance Love to a lady called Sheila who won the Grand Prize in the Valentine's Day scavenger hunt at Ecataromance.com.
Congrats to Sheila!
The last few days has seen me completely focused on editing Her Shadowed Heart. I've got about 150 pages left to go. The finishing line is getting closer!
This coming Saturday (20th) I'll be attending the NSW Writers Centre in Sydney to participate in the romance festival it is hosting along with RWAustralia. I'm chairing a dicussion panel and I'll be rather nervous, but also very excited to see lots of writer 'net' friends in the flesh!
However to get there I have to drive into Sydney and cope with all the traffic. I'm not looking forward to that at all. Like Moses who parted the Red Sea I'd like to part the Sydney traffic as I'm driving through. :o)
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List