Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Scavenger Hunt Prize

I just sent a copy of Long Distance Love to a lady called Sheila who won the Grand Prize in the Valentine's Day scavenger hunt at Ecataromance.com.

Congrats to Sheila!

The last few days has seen me completely focused on editing Her Shadowed Heart. I've got about 150 pages left to go. The finishing line is getting closer!

This coming Saturday (20th) I'll be attending the NSW Writers Centre in Sydney to participate in the romance festival it is hosting along with RWAustralia. I'm chairing a dicussion panel and I'll be rather nervous, but also very excited to see lots of writer 'net' friends in the flesh!

However to get there I have to drive into Sydney and cope with all the traffic. I'm not looking forward to that at all. Like Moses who parted the Red Sea I'd like to part the Sydney traffic as I'm driving through. :o)

No comments:

Coming Soon!

  Whispers of Spring released August 22 nd 2024! https://mybook.to/WhispersofSpring   sequel to The Winter Widow When all is lost, th...