I just created a new website for promoting my books - and others.
The House of Books
I've seen a lot of websites that provide promotion and I have spent money on promoting my books on many websites and so I thought that I could create a site myself, but I wanted a site that wasn't confusing.
So, I decided to make it just books - only books.
Readers can view book covers of different genres and click on the cover to where they can buy the book or read more about it.
Authors can send me thumbnails of their covers with a tag line and link where readers can buy it and I'll list the cover/s for $2.00 (via Paypal) per cover for two months on the respective genre pages and all covers go in a monthly rotation on the home page.
I've already applied to list the website in the Yahoo directory and am getting ready to send out press releases and list the website a various websites where readers are. I'll promote the website more widely once I've got some more authors' covers up on the site because it's a bit bare at the moment.
The link is here if you want to check it out.
If the site becomes successful, I'll upgrade my plan to not receive the yahoo ads.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- What He Taught Her - Short Story
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - short story
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- About Me
- My Bucket List