The above date is the release date given to me by Vintage Romance Publishing for my historical, Gossamer Wings.
I plan to do a book signing at my closest Borders store in Campbelltown, NSW.
Also I'd like to do a book signing in my town, Bowral at an independant book store.
I'm nervous just at the thought of a book signing and know nothing about how to prepare for one. Looks like I've got some researching to do about that.
My neice gets married next year in England. I'm hoping to combine the visit to England for the wedding with a book signing at the Borders store in Leeds, West Yorkshire where Gossamer Wings is set.
Now, that will take some arranging, it being overseas, but no pain no gain and all that. :o)
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List