I've been told over and over that My Space.com is a great place to promote. So I became a sheep and joined the flock and created a page at my space.
I don't think it'll be something that I will be crazily updating, it seems a lot of hard work and how will I know it's actually promoting my books when it's really hard to make them visable on the page.
Anyway, we'll see.
I guess every bits helps? LOL
here's the link http://www1.myspace.com/annewhitfield
Oh, and if there's anyone reading this and they have a myspace, add me, please!
I believe the adding of friends is what one does? (oó)
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List