Monday, February 20, 2006

Genesis Promotions

I forgot to post the link to Genesis Promotions, I'm sure it would be easy to find but here is my page anyway.
http://www.genesispromotions.com/AnneWhitfield/Whitfield.php

I really like the page they did for me. I would reccommend them to writers needing promotional services, especially if you don't have a lot of time yourself. I'm only a recent member, so I don't have the benefit of a long association, but the women who run it, Cindy & Missy are very friendly and answer emails promptly.
They have a calender on the website so you can book in your author chats to promote to the general public and they also have a newsletter. There is a monthly fee.
To be honest, (and this is what this blog is about) I should have signed with GP much sooner, as they send out press releases of your new book release and sadly for me my three books just came out before I signed up with them. I posted my new release news to my yahoo groups, but Genesis would have done it for me (saving me time) had I been with them earlier. You live and learn I guess!
http://www.genesispromotions.com/Services.php

No comments:

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!