How cool is that!
I can't stop looking at it. This is the part all writers wait for I guess - that and holding the first copy of your book in your hand. :o)
This being my very first advance cheque, it'll be framed. Of course. And why not, I've waited 8 years for one. :o) (I hope it is one of many!)
Actually, I was rather surprised as the package bearing the cheque from Samhain Publishing also had the signed contract, which I was expecting, plus it had many SP business cards and writing pens included. I think that is excellent on the part of SP's owner. These pens and business cards will come in handy when I offer prizes for contests, etc.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List