I decided to withdrawl my second novel, Kitty McKenzie from two publishers that have had it for many months. Woodfield Publishing I think would have rejected me anyway because a historical fiction family saga is just something they don't published and so I felt that my first publisher Wings Press would be more suitable to carry my book (that's if they like it) It is larger than any of my others (144k) and I know many publishers baulk at that size especially from a writer with no reader base.
Anyway! This morning I queried my editor about Kitty McKenzie and she emailed me this afternoon and said to send the full ms. So I did! Yippee!
Now I wait with baited breath for her to say yes or no. I'm really quite nervous actually. I hate waiting.
It's been a while since I last posted because we celebrated Father's Day last Sunday and yesterday was my birthday and my hubby took me out for lunch. :o)
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List