Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Manuscript Request!

I decided to withdrawl my second novel, Kitty McKenzie from two publishers that have had it for many months. Woodfield Publishing I think would have rejected me anyway because a historical fiction family saga is just something they don't published and so I felt that my first publisher Wings Press would be more suitable to carry my book (that's if they like it) It is larger than any of my others (144k) and I know many publishers baulk at that size especially from a writer with no reader base.

Anyway! This morning I queried my editor about Kitty McKenzie and she emailed me this afternoon and said to send the full ms. So I did! Yippee!

Now I wait with baited breath for her to say yes or no. I'm really quite nervous actually. I hate waiting.

It's been a while since I last posted because we celebrated Father's Day last Sunday and yesterday was my birthday and my hubby took me out for lunch. :o)

3 comments:

Gabriele Campbell said...

Good luck.

AnneMarie Brear said...

Thanks, Gabriele!

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping for great news!!

Best Seller!

  So happy to see The Winter Widow a best seller in Amazon Australia Kindle!