Last weekend my family celebrated my neice, Amy's wedding. It was a beautiful day full of love and emotion. Amy and Tim looked so happy, so in love. It was wonderful to witness.
I'm so happy for them and wish them a long life of good health and great love.
So, because of that magical occasion, I'm behind in my writing, but that's okay. LOL
Today I managed to catch up on emails and then after that I wrote about 1500 words on my modern story. I'm not too content with the outcome. I must admit I'm struggling to conform to the Mills & Boon guidelines. Forcusing the entire novel on just the hero and heroine is not easy. I want it to be a light read with a humorous bent but whether it happens I'm not too sure. I tend to let the drama take a serious turn instead of sticking to the humour.
We shall see if it works...
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List