Monday, September 19, 2005

Busy weekend

Last weekend my family celebrated my neice, Amy's wedding. It was a beautiful day full of love and emotion. Amy and Tim looked so happy, so in love. It was wonderful to witness.
I'm so happy for them and wish them a long life of good health and great love.

So, because of that magical occasion, I'm behind in my writing, but that's okay. LOL

Today I managed to catch up on emails and then after that I wrote about 1500 words on my modern story. I'm not too content with the outcome. I must admit I'm struggling to conform to the Mills & Boon guidelines. Forcusing the entire novel on just the hero and heroine is not easy. I want it to be a light read with a humorous bent but whether it happens I'm not too sure. I tend to let the drama take a serious turn instead of sticking to the humour.
We shall see if it works...

No comments:

Coming Soon!

  Whispers of Spring released August 22 nd 2024! https://mybook.to/WhispersofSpring   sequel to The Winter Widow When all is lost, th...