Only 700 words yesterday and about the same amount for today.
Yesterday, being Sunday, makes writing difficult because the children are home, plus we went out for lunch.
Today the words didn't want to form. I had to stop to research a few streets of Halifax (West Yorkshire) and so that slowed me down even more.
The plot has taken a new direction and I'm not entirely happy with it.
Such is the life of writers....
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List