It was my hubby's birthday today, so we went out for lunch and did some shopping.
Actually I've not done any writing in the last few days, which is sad after my little blitz last week.
I did do some researching. Well, more like going over old research.
I love maps and my uncle Peter in Wakefield, England is a saint. He sends me research material all the time. As soon as I start a new manuscript I send him the area it is set in and the time frame and small packages start arriving for me. He knows my needs now, (after 8 years of writing) and will send me maps, paper cut-outs, books and any other information he can think of about the areas and he's also sent me videos of the areas so I can refresh my memory from when I was in England in the 80s. Bless him... :o)
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List