Yes, it's done.
I finished the first draft. I must admit it's not in great shape and is shorter than I expected but that's fine because it means I have word count to spare when I start on my second draft in a few months.
My first draft is always the bare bones of the story. It's really just me putting the plots down and letting the characters speak to me. This novel has a great cast and it's fun learning about them.
So, that's number four novel.
I'm really pleased to have it out of my head for a while. I'm eager to tackle a new project.
- Kitty McKenzie - Victorian saga
- Kitty McKenzie's Land - Victorian saga
- To Gain What's Lost - Victorian Saga
- Broken Hero - WWII romance
- Catrina's Return - Victorian saga
- Aurora's Pride - Victorian Saga
- Eden's Conflict - Victorian Saga
- Nicola's Virtue - Australian historical
- Isabelle's Choice - Victorian Saga
- Where Rainbows End - Historical novel
- Where Dragonflies Hover - split era
- Grace's Courage - Victorian Saga
- Hooked on You, contemporary novel.
- Long Distance Love, contemporary novel
- Art of Desire - short story
- A New Dawn - a Titanic short story
- What He Taught Her - Sexy Short Story
- About Me
- My Bucket List